Friday, August 21, 2009

Thanks YAW'LL!

Hello YAW 2009 Intro to Digital Workshop!

Many thanks to you Kyshan, And to the entire class!

I had an amazing time in the 5-week class and I too learned much from the experience. I was completely amazed with the command that you all had over the applications used in class! The entire class work speaks for its self! The work that was made in those short five weeks triumphs over that of freshman and sophomore classes I have seen. Everyone came ready to learn and I feel you all pushed yourselves to really make the best work you possibly could. I look forward to instructing more courses at Moore so please come by to check out a new class. As far as a 2nd course, or more in-depth course for digital art we shall see, I will keep you all posted. In the mean time please inquire with Moore about the second course I am certain they would love to hear form students that have taken the course!

Most of all I would like to thank you all for being a great class in a new course! You were all very receptive to the course, showed tremendous eagerness to learn the tools & applications & you made it fun. I think those are the three main ingredients to learning, pursuing and attain any goal in front of you. I hope to see you in the next course and wish you all the very best in your future & careers! Please stay in connect and keep this blog alive! Many thanks.

Cheers

- Dan Waldron

No comments:

Post a Comment